Hey someone sent one of these. Thanks, dude.
- Judgement:Your favorite song(s)
Without going into a gigantic list, my all-time favorite song is “Every Thug Needs a Lady” by Alkaline Trio. Another couple near the top would be “Goodbye Young Tutor, You’ve Now Outgrown Me” from Say Anything and the Menzingers’ “Casey.”
You can pretty much hear my favorite songs of the week on my radio show (sorry for the lame plug).
- The Fool: Something you've always wanted to try
- The Magician: Something you're very good at
- The High Priestess: One thing you wish you knew
- The Empress: A woman you really admire
- The Emperor: A man you really admire
- The Hierophant: Something you believe in
- The Lovers: A person who makes you very happy
- The Chariot: A prize or award you've won
- Strength: Something you struggle with
- The Hermit: Favourite way to spend a day alone
- The Wheel Of Fortune: Something you wish you could change
- Justice: A decision you wish you could do over
- The Hanged Man: A time when you wished someone would listen to you
- Death: Someone you really miss
- Temperance: Your ideal day
- The Devil: Who you talk to when you're dealing with big issues
- The Tower: Something that changed your life
- The Star: Someone you consider perfect
- The Moon: Something you fear
- The Sun: Your happiest memory
- Judgement: Your favourite song(s)
- The World: Your dream job
I discover myself on the verge of a usual mistake.
It is astonishing just how much of what we are can be tied to the beds we wake up in in the morning, and it is astonishing how fragile that can be.